Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 Malaysia

hehe.
1 Malaysia.

I found the PERFECT symbol to represent Malaysia's racial unity.

ok here it is.


Red Bean moon cake with single yolk.   xD

The skin is brown representing Malays.
The filling is dark-ish representing Indians.
And the yolk is Orangy-yellowy representing Chinese.

Wahhaa!

so smart.

okay anyway.
we need to start understanding the importance of racial togetherness-ness.

otherwise we is all gonna BOOM!

yes, I am very stressed.
I didn't get my dose of the outdoors today.
No futsal.   :(

so!
what else ah?
erm erm erm.

OH YESH,
my mummy's birthday is on the 19th of this month.
so you better wish 'er happy birthday in the cBox!
write in ur name
i will show my mum and let her know what good boys and girls you guys are!

:P

and 19th is the also the date when my cousin is leaving for UK.
she's gonna study in Warwick University

so I wish her best of luck there!

=)

and
(Dipan is probably playing futsal right now and laughing. *grumble brumble*)
 ah, I think that's about it

nothing much to say except FINALS ARE COMING!

dum dum DUM!

DIE!

okay :D

no stress
no pressure

bye!

No comments: