Monday, October 12, 2009

Where have all the good days gone?

Remember when we were little kids? (Maybe we still are. Haha)

We used to wish that we could grow up faster.

At least I know I did.

I wished that I could be like that 18 year old dude who was walking with his friends to wherever they wanna go.

I wished for that AWESOME freedom and of course,

being older than many other kids :)

But now, it's already 2009.

It's gonna be 2010 in a couple of month's time.

Man.

And I'm gonna be 17 next year.

And when I think back,

I wish that I was a small kid again.

All the carefree-ness.

All the fun scooping up tadpoles in the school drain (Yuck. Right?)

It really was fun.

Now??

STRESS.
EXAMS.
COLLEGE. (very soon)
SCHOLARSHIPS.

Aww, it all sucks.

I guess there are a couple of upsides to being pretty much grown up now.

And inevitably growing into a young adult.

But the time when I was a kid,

that is something I will never forget.

So, if there are any young readers out there reading this,

my advice is,

don't grow up too fast :)


No comments: