Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello, Seafield. :)

Hey people!

I just got back from taekwondo practice in school.

Sooo, I'm wearing a towel and blogging. (I just showered.)




:D

Let's talk about 2010 for a minute.

Man, 2010 has been great so far, don't you guys think so?

Waking up early in the morning.

OH!

You know something, I shower every morning in my parents' room's toilet.

(Because I don't have my own shower.)

So, they're still sleeping right.

After I shower, I'm like wet and shit.

And I have to walk OUT of the toilet, INTO their freezing air-conditioned room, and THEN find the door to get out of the room in the pitch black darkness.



=_=

BUT,

it wakes me up.

Haha.

So far, I've met many nice people in Form 3.

:)

1 word of advice to Form 3's.


Enjoy it!

Form 4 is NOT a honeymoon year, am I right form 4's and Form 5's?

:D



Don't complain about PMR, 'cause it'll be over before you know it.

:)

Only 5 days mah.

I guess the Form 3's are just getting used to the morning session.


The teachers.



(HAH! You WISH teachers looked like that! xD)


The students.



(Uh, this is an Internet photo. I did not take it with my camera. *Smile* :D)


The timing.



Well, get used to it 'cause you're gonna have to endure it for 3 years. :D

(Unless you're going to Form 6, then 5 years. Haha.)

Anyway, I'll update again soon. :)

Bye.

AND STOP BLOG HOPPING AND GO STUDY! :D

No comments: