Saturday, February 20, 2010

The School Holidays

Howdy y'all!

=D

Lemme just put a dent in your fun and announce that today is

SATURDAY!

Think about it, today's Saturday, tomorrow's Sunday and the day after that is a school day. :)


YAY right?

Well, at least Chinese New Year stretches on for 15 days!

So Chinese people still have something to smile about. =D

Alright, back to the topic.

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!

How's it been for you guys and girls? :)

Mine has been pretty awesome.

Let's see, there's

1) Visiting relatives and getting Ang Paus, ie. BIG RED PACKETS OF MOOLAH. (and love of course)

(Golden coins not included, items sold separately)


2) Visiting friend(s) (Lee Yuin!) for open house. =D

(Why do I always do stupid stuff when taking photos? ._.)


3) Enjoying the incredibly HOT weather. =.=  (I think it has something to do with the excess frying of Siew Yoke, too much evaporated hot oil in the air.)



4) Playing guitar with my cousins and friends.


Managed to learn a few new songs as well, but as usual, I can never complete anything. :(


5) Getting fatter. (And not getting any taller! Well, not much.)



6) Gambling! (Mostly blackjack.)


I got a double ace! ONCE. When I was banker!
(Previn, if you're reading, thank your angel that you didn't bet 2 bucks on that round.)

7) Having heated arguments with my cousins about the topic of blogging.

*Blogging sucks! It's for losers!*
*No it isn't!*
(I need all fellow bloggers to support me here, a'ight?)
:D


Well, I can't think of anything else right now. So I shall stop there.

Valentine's Day
for me was half great, half disaster.

I don't really wanna explain it 'cause it would take EXTREMELY long.

Like, so long, you wouldn't believe it.

Anyway, thanks for the gifts!


Quote of the month (Forgot who it was from, SORRY!) :
"I don't believe in love at first sight."

But HEY, you guys and girls have your own opinions. :P

Love is like a seed.
You gotta plant it
and water it
and give it plenty of care.
Only then will it grow big and strong.
But remember,
it doesn't grow into an adult tree overnight.
:)

In short, that's what ended it, hope that answers your questions.

A thought:
"Did I waste my time? Or did we both grow from it?"

No comments: