Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BRATs and things

Hello people. =)

While waiting for my dad to get out of the shower so that I can shower, I shall blog.

=D

Today was an extremely tiring day in school.

Reasons?

Let's see.



1) I started school earlier than usual.

I have been late for pengawas tugas in the morning a number of times,
so I decided to get up earlier and I reached school at 6.50am.

Justin said he'd meet me in school at 6.55am but he wasn't there yet.

In other words, he was later than me.

HAH! Gotcha KP!



2) It was a rather cooling yet warm day.

Ah, global warming, you ARE a pain.

"Cause you're hot then you're cold!" - Hot & Cold - Katy Perry


I'm pretty sure she was talking about Malaysian weather! =D

Who agrees?



3) Oh! This has nothing to do with being sleepy but I feel like mentioning it. =)

Julia, Chin Win and I were debating about which type of smilies are better.



















So let's put it down to a vote, since Julia went with :) and Chin Win and I went with =) .

The big question is, colon? Or equal?

:)

=)

You can find the poll on the side of my blog so please do vote! =D Thanks.



4) I had my first EST class of the year.

Now that the government has ONCE AGAIN changed their mind about the way they want to educate us, it seems students are allowed to take a maximum of 12 subjects for SPM. =.=

So I shall take EST and Accounts as my 2 extra subjects.

Which brings it to a grand total of 11 subjects. *Stress*





5) I had Interact and green house practice after school.

Both of which were really fun though but tiring. =)


FORTUNATELY, through all the tiredness, there is a silver lining.

The good part is I have very little homework for today.

=D Awesome.


Okay, just being very random, did you guys and girls notice the moon on the last day of Chinese New Year?

It was beautiful and... red.

This ain't the actual picture though, this was a photo taken in Canada. =)

But the sun DID look something like this.

Nice right?



And on another note, I am officially a BRAT! =D

No, not the brat kind of brat.


Extracted from Wikipedia :

spoiled child is a child that has been overindulged by his or her parents. There is no accepted scientific definition of what "spoiled" means, and professionals are often unwilling to use the label because it is considered vague and derogatory. Psychologists may describe spoiled children as "overindulged", "grandiose", "narcissistic" or "egocentric-regressed". Nevertheless, spoiled child syndrome is recognized and accepted in the medical community.[1] Also, lay people generally agree on the adjective "spoiled" and what it means.[2]




Well, maybe I AM a bit of a brat but that's another issue!

=D

The BRATs I am talking about is The Star Newspaper's punya BRATs.


It stands for,

Bright
Roving
Annoying
Teens

Looking forward very much to the programme. =D

Will be going there with Kaelan so I'm not completely alone.



Alrighty then!

Choong Hou out.

=)


Don't be sad.
It hurts me on many different levels when you're sad.
You'll find the right guy someday.

Love you, bear.



No comments: