Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holidays

So do you feel it?



Do ya?

It's the 3rd of December 2009.

Do you feel your skin getting crinkly-ER?



Your eyebags getting bigger?




DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMM...

My birthday!

Finally, I'm 16. :D

Aaaand...

It's a few more weeks to 2010.

Haha.

Hopefully you guys can't relate to any of the stuff I mentioned in the 4th and 5th lines!

Cuz 2009 was great and so will 2010!, be great... (Omg, what kind of English)



@.@

Check this out

01/01/10

That's the first day of next year!

I can't believe we get to celebrate the Sultan's birthday again!
Can you believe it???

Wouldn't it be weird to write the year as --/--/10
in your exercise books next year???

We are gonna have to get used to it again.

Wait, didn't I just get used to writing 09 in the top right corner of the exercise book pages???

Okay, enough drama.

Let's get down to business.

I watched New Moon recently.

With Danial Zian and Ian.

Okay, funny story.

You see, Ian isn't a Twilight kind of gay guy.

I was like, 'Hey, Ian, wanna go watch New Moon???'

And he gave me the face.



And said, 'Dude, that's gay.'
(OR something along those lines, you get it right?)

OK.

Then I said, 'NO, man. It's the expression of love that counts!'

...

Okay, now that I type it out, it DOES sound slightly gay-ish.

-.-

But then, to convince him to watch New Moon, I lent him the Twilight movie.

(It's not pirated, Officer!)

He said it was boring.

But, alas, he still went to watch New Moon.

THEN, Danial, Ian and I went to Summit.

And we had McDonald's.

Okay, I left my bicycle keys on the table when I went to order my food.

And when I came back, it was missing!

I knew who it was but he wouldn't crack!

DANIAL.

or IAN.

Must be one of them lah, who else???




WHO ELSE???




'Holy shit, guys, is this a prank or did my keys really get stolen?!?!?'


...


(Giggle giggle --- Danial and Ian)



...



'DAMMIT! COME ON!'


...


(Blur face--- Danial and Ian)


T.T

Yeah, I panicked a little.

But I was pretty sure one of 'em had it.

Sooooo....

New Moon review time!


Oooooo...

Rating : 7/10

Review : Okay, I have to give this show 2 thumbs up for replicating the plot in the book almost exactly.

That's a real high point for the movie, since I love that they are able to take the book and put it in video. :)

Job well done.

If you're looking for excessive action scenes, this isn't the movie for you.

Not much fighting although there were a few rumbles here and there.

If you're looking for arousal, then yeah, watch it.

Although, I mean, I-i-i-i wasn't aroused!
I hate men with abs!
Heh, Heh. Hehh.

'It's not awesome but better than Twilight.' (recently quoted by Brenda Ong) :D (I didn't say anything I shouldn't!)

Okay, that's it for now!

Goodnight :)

In case you're wondering, my keys were with Ian AND Danial. Long story :/


No comments: