Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A bloody traumatic experience. Quite literally.

Did I mention that dissecting frogs is fun?





GIGANTIC frogs that aren't dead.

They're knocked out with chloroform.

And the scariest part is...
they could get up and hop about while being dissected!

WTF.

Luckily for my friends and I, that didn't happen.

*phew*

I heard a story that last time, a bunch of students were dissecting a frog, and it started jumping about, and its guts were falling all over the place.

AWESOME!

(I wonder who cleaned that up)

So, I did most of the cutting.

While Sek and Leong held the poor thing in place.

With forceps and plastic gloves of course.

So...
the worst part was the starting,
during the 'EEEEW!' and the 'HOLY *UTCKS!' and the 'OH MY GOD, EEEW!' phases.

Yeah, I'm squeamish.

I was one of the people going through those phases.

BUT.

I was a brave boy after that! HAHAHAHAHA.

Cutting the frog like I was cutting chicken for a very particular and picky king.

You know the initial part when you have to cut open the belly skin?

Then, cut open the SECOND belly skin?

And then look at liver and intestines?

So totally AWTHSUM!

After removing the poor thing's innards,
we then proceeded to mutilate its eyeballs!

YAY for science!





I (obviously) brought the eye back to class to scare chicks.

BUT, they were like, 'EEEW! Eh, damn cool!'

WTF,

Epic failure.

Oh well.

See what you ponteng-ers missed!

You missed frog-cutting day!

Okay.
Erm.

Class parteh! It was awesome!





Here's one measly photo. (down there. not up =.=)





Pssssssttt....
Nazneen has a nice house.

=D





And Danial makes good banana cake.

:)






And I am zee bezz chicken-grill-cook ever!

Just ask my satisfied customers. xD

Okay. And then...

Interact installation!

It was held in a classroom.

Trust me, whoever suggested the classroom is a genius.

I'm not exaggerating.

It felt more...
PERSONAL.

Know what I mean?

Everything was cozier.
(Yes, it was raining too)

So... that's about it.

OKAY! BYE BYE!

oh yeah, forgot.

Goodnight.

:)

No comments: