Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drifting

My blog title is inspired by Andy McKee.

His song title is 'Drifting'.

And he has done a cover of it on YouTube.

I personally feel that this song is a really beautiful masterpiece.

So click here to be INSPIRED!




the man himself
Andy McKee

Listening to that song just makes me feel like quitting guitar. xD

Cuz' I totally suck compared to that.

And on that same note, I might be getting an Admira guitar.

CLASSICAL please. :)




Ain't that a beauty???

Oh well, it's probably gonna cost 1.5K+ for a good classical that'll last.

BUT, it's a good investment.

Anyway, here's something I would like to blog about.

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen many of THESE types of guitars before.


These are called Stratocaster electric guitars.

This one is a Fender make.

Most people use these types of guitars because of one or more of the following reasons:

1) They're AWESOME looking!
2) *bangs head on wall*
3) Rock on!!!
4) Who the hell uses a tele?

Well, traditionally, most people go for the stratocaster over it's cousin, the Telecaster.

Here's a picture of a Fender Tele.



Tele.

Notice the aesthetic differences?

NO?

Look closely and you will see. :D

Telecasters have a more springy, stringy tune.

I personally feel that the telecaster looks like it was sent from the heavens. x)

But many would disagree with me.

Especially since the some Tele designs are not as pleasing to the eye.


Another Fender telecaster.

I personally prefer the previous Tele over this design.

So, after my classical, I am aiming for a Tele.

:D

Alright, now it's time to move on to a little section I'd like to call,

Choong Hou's review of outdated movies.

*DRUM ROLL!!!*

Well, I've only seen a few movies recently.

Here is one.




6/10

An overall entertaining movie. :D

If you're feeling brain-dead.

Haha. Kidding. But seriously, it's funny. Watch it.


Next.


8/10

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

(yeah the trailer wasn't convincing, but the movie was one helluva movie.)

the chinese kid is funny.

and the old man is funny.

Great storyline.

Great animation.

Great movie. :)


Next.


7/10


..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I rated it 7 cuz the movie made me piss my pants.

Yeah, and you'll never guess that freak girl's secret.

It's a pretty darn good movie if you're looking for a scare.

But I'm probably just a wuss and the movie's not scary at all.


So, until next time, readers!

I WANT CLASSICAL GUITAR!


:)

No comments: